CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of School for Tristan

Today was first day of school for Tristan. Yes, I was so nervous!! I was so nervous about Tristan getting on the bus. It s not that easy for me. We wake up and fed our boys. Washed Tristan's and Anthony's faces/hands to be clean. Put them clean clothes on. Then i got dressed. I was getting ready for Tristan thing to bring to school. I dont wanna to give Tristan to carry all the stuffs. I know there is assitant in the bus to help. But it won't be fair to me. Plus, I wanna to meet the teachers too.

I have all the stuffs ready for Tristan's. We were outside waiting for the bus! We waited, and waited. We were outside since 8:10 am until five mintunes before 9. Of course, that s normal for all the buses go through this on the first day or frist week to go to the school.

Here is the pictures of Tristan.

Here I am, Mommy!! Waitin', waitin' and waiting for the bus to come! While I was waiting for the bus, I was running around. walking around the cars in the driveway! It was fun!


Mommy and Tristan



Family picture together! Beauitful Family!

Dan and my mom were here this morning to help out with Tristan to get on the bus. Dan will take me to school so, i can talk and bring the stuff to school after Tristan will gets on the bus. Then,my mom will go straight to work after Tristan will gets on the bus.

Finally, the bus arrived around ten mintues before 9 am, we had a hard time to put Tristan to get in the bus. Before going on the bus, I already talked to him about school bus and show him pictures of it. I went to library few time to get books for Tristan to get the idea about school, and school bus. We have been input on him to get pictures. He know how to say 'bus' 'yellow', 'yellow bus'. Also, Tristan's speech teacher also input him too, to get idea for him to understand what is happpening.
We told him, you re going to school. Of course, he dont understand what is it mean until really happening.

The school bus for Tristan, is a min-bus. they have a driver and an assitant driver helper to watch the little children in the bus. She had a hard time to put Tristan in. Of course he is a tough guy and very very strong. I repeat STRONG!! I got in to help her out. I tried my best to get him in the car seat. But he pushed pushed and wiggled him out of the car seat. Then my mom helped me out to put Tristan in. It s doesnt work. Then Dan got in to help out. Finally, Tristan got in the car seat. Of cousre, he cried. It s make me so heart-breaking to go through this. It s not easy. I have water in my eyes now. But I am okay. I am glad he got through this in the bus this morning. Thats most concered about that part.

I waved at Tristan, i will see you soon!! Have fun! Dan asked me if i am okay. He know it s sad part to do. Of course it s our baby. It will be good for him. I really wanted him to go because of social lack. There is no one in his age to hang out or to play with here. Expect Anthony! He s very smart. He s doing well with his education.

We went to school. I dropped off some things for him, like diapers, wipes, his hearing aids and micscrope for his hearing aids and of course extra clothes just in case of the accident. And sippy cup. I brought some informations that they wanted me to signs and gave them picture. I made some pictures in one paper which I called it, Family college. That s way, he can look at it. And talks about it. Or if he gets upset, wanan mommie or daddy. The teacher can show him the picture to calm him out.

I met the teachers. They have three assistant there. Tristan was not there yet. He was stil on the bus. I explained about the hearing aids. They know what to do. I am glad. There were some kids about i would say 5 kids in there now. One of them was crying. Oh boy. I felt so bad. But it will be fun for all of them! Plus, it will be long day for the teachers too. I left the building. The bus that Tristan was in, He saw us. We waved at him and asked question, where is bus? he pointed at the bus. 'where is tristan' he pointed myself. We signed it to him. He is so smart boy. We saw the person took Tristan out to get into the building. Dan told me that he saw Tristan asked, Mommy. then went into the buliding. I saw that part walking into the buliding. Not the part he say, mommy.

After Dan took me and Anthony home. Dan have to go to work. I was cleaned up a little bit around the house and put Anthony to sleep. It was toooooooo quiet. too quiet! I miss Tristan already. I miss the noise that Tristan making, playing his toys, watching tv with him and sing a long too. It was time for me to go oustide. I was outside around 11 40. The school suppoused to finish at 11 30. I was waiting, waiting and waiting. Dan came home for lunch break. He told me that he got a phone call, to inform him about Tristan. The bus came late. And finally the bus arrived at the school to picked up the children. Other new that the teacher told Dan that Tristan got hurt. He tipped over the bike-car toy. He got a small strach on his neck by the pedal. And she washed it with soap and water and putted banage on it.

We were waiting and waiting for Tristan to come home! Finally, he came home around 1 in the afternoon! I think it s pretty late for that. We will see how it s go this week and etc. of course it s first day and first week of school. Dan went back to work. i fed Tristan. He s seem to be overwhelemd and so quiet too! But happy to be home.

Here is the picture of him eatting ice cream. he s happy to have ice cream! yummy!




My dad came home early. He had a meeting for his work. We went out to Costco. Grandpa gave Tristan some ice cream from costco! AGAIN with the ice cream! hahaha He loves it. We came home. I had to take Tristan's bangage out to get the air circultion. OH MY GOSH!!!! I felt so bad! I had to take it out slowly! HOW STUIPD!! I mean the teacher put bangage on the stracth. And it s was long!! She should put over the cut. NOT ON The strip of startch. Thats painful for Tristan to take the bandage out. Its pretty long. But not small. I felt so bad about that. The teacher told dan/my mom on the phone what s happen with him. Tristan was on the car ride toy. He tipped over and he got stratch by the pedal.

He was pretty overwhelmed and had a long day for him. Gave him a bath and played a little bit. I took Anthony to bath, and fed him a bottle to get him sleep. Finally he did! WHEW! he is sentivate guy! I took Tristan to rockin him and watch tv a little. he fell asleep. He had A LONG DAY! Tomrrow it will be too!

WOW, I typed a long describe whats happening today! Of course that s what Mothers would do on their child/children on their first day or anything.

Gotta go now. Anthony is up and going to get him back to sleep. Good nite!! Hugs Hugs!

0 comments: