CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anthony's check-up!

Two days ago, Anthony had his check-up! He's doing so well with his check-up. He weights 25.5 and 29.5 inches long! UNBELIEVEABLE!! BIG BABY!! OF COURSE HE IS! He s getting so heavy! I LOVES HIM! MWAH to Anthony. The doctor told me that he will be wearing 18 months or 2 years old clothes. I told him that he already wearing 18 months clothes. While the doc checking him out.I knew that Anthony will have few teeth on the top gum. i can see it. No wonder, he was getting fussy. And still is! The doctor told me that he will have four teeth coming out soon at the same time! I was right!
He got two shots. He did cried alittle but he was very good.

Later we were at home. Anthony was getting so fussy.And his leg got sore. I gave him mortion. He s doing okay. :)

Right now it s 9:12am, IT S TOOOOOOOOOOO QUIET HERE!! I have my tv on! But it s not same with Tristan here! I miss him already! Anthony is playing with the ball on the floor. He is having fun. he is crawling all over the floor to following the ball and try to get it too.

Yesterday, Anthony rather to stand up all the time. He have been standing up too much!. He is having so much fun. He climbed on the couch to make him stand up.and Go to cofffee table to reach to hold on and he can stand up to balance him himself. He s doing so well with it. But still i am kinda nervous about it not to get hurt. I dont wanna him to get hurt by fall on the floor or hit on the edge of the coffee table. Two weeks ago, he got hurt. he was crawling to the coffee table. under the coffee table, there were papers/magiznes. He love it. he s paper freak! But he fell and hit on the coffee table He got black and blue! i was running to get him but it was too late! I felt so bad.

I think about Three weeks, we went to the birthday party for one years old birthday girl form dan's co-worker. It was fun! tristan had a lot of fun there . he go on slide... swing.. They have play set thing. I forge what is called. it s nice! They have pony ride. Tristan dont wanan to get on. he is afraid of it. Funny that we have hourse here that have rocking horse. he have blast with it! But real one!?! But Tristan pat the pony. He s good with it. Anthony wanan to go on! he had fun with it!! I didnt have my camera with me! I should have! But i will ask dan's co-worker to have few pictures of my boys. He took some pictures. We will see. Thats day we had birthday party was in the afternoon. earlier that day, we went to West Nyack pool for chris's volunteer fire house at West Nyack Fire department. They had a party there. They had alot of food.Humburgers/hot dog... shrimps... calms! Mussels!! OH MY GOSH! SO MANY!! Later that day, Chris told me not that many peeps came. :( They were hoping that peeps will come and eat the food!!! They had so many!! They threw so many food. And they said, we re not doing it again next year. I was like yeah right. they will. but hopefully, smaller food than ordering toooo many. They should order lesss but not too many. But we will see then. The boys had a great time that day, Went on the swing, walked around the park there.... wentot the kiddie pool! it was fun!! Wish that I took pictures that day! GEEZE to me! tsk tsk to me! hahaha

Alright let me go now. Anthony is crawling all over the place. Whiel i am typing i was watching him at the same time, to make sure he is not getting hurt.

have fun whatever u do! But be safe!
HUGS

0 comments: