CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Anthony is taking his nap now.

Anthony is taking his nap right now. He have been sleeping since 9 already! I know soon he will be up. Anthony is doing good. He wake up in the middle of the night, playin' with his hands and banging on the wall too! He s crawling up to the wall to bang it. He s silly! I told him what are you doing? Get back to sleep! I knwo he wont able to do that. He have been doin that so lately!!! I had to take him out the bedroom to go to the living room. I sat on the relince chair to rock him to get him to sleep or getting sleepy. Anthony Anthony. I loves you!

He got up so early this morning. Wondering why! I think it s could be his teething. Yesterday, I saw one of his teeth is coming out! I saw one teeth coming out. SOON ANTHON SOON!!

Oh yeah, We went a birthday party recently Saturday for my cousin Amelia's. Now she is two years old. When we got there. She s kinda shy. WE had to keep her company and play with her to make her feel comfortable with us. She got already hook with us! We played with each and have fun with Tristan, Sophia. here is the picture


We went to the party We had alot of fun there. BOY We had to watch many kids. They had so much fun and running around. They did enjoy themselves. I am glad.











I gotta go now. Anthony s up. Enjoy the picutes!
HUGS

0 comments: