CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not bad weather outside

Today is so beauitful. Yet, cold. It seems to be warming up which it in 40s degree. I am hoping the weather will be warmer. So, we don't have to wear coats.

While Tristan in school, I lets Anthony to go play outside to enjoy the fresh air. He had some blast playing his bike... playing with the dirt and shoveling the dirt too. I let him play for an hour before I can pick up Tristan from his preschool.

When we came home, we played again outside for more then an hour. They had a blast until I had to tell them time to go inside. I cant bear with cold weather. My hands turns numb. It took me a while to tell the boys time to go inside. Mama is cold!!! Finally we all went inside to keep us warm!

I am glad there is no more snow on the ground. I just hoping the weather will be warminig up. I am sure, it will be. :)

I have been reading Karen Kingsbury books lately. I love it. Its help me to understand more clearly. Also, I wanted to learn about God's and his love. I am still learning about him. I wanted to understand more clearly about him. so, I can explain to my kids too. Of course, we have talk about it. But not in depth yet. We are planning to buy our kids' children bible book. We have one a big children book. I think we should get a smaller one for them to be easier to carry around. I will check it out at Walmart then.

Of course, I wanted to help myself to be good mother, good wife, good friend, good daugter, and good sister too. I am sure everyone feels that way as well. I just wanted to find a scripture to help me to be good person. Yes, I know I am good better, I do feels that I wanted something more than that. I guess I have to look up in bible to see myself more.

I should take a look soon. Alright let me go now. it s getting late now. nite nite.

0 comments: