CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb 2009

What a day for me and Dan's. Tristan is not feeling good. He had a nasty fever since yesterday. He had a headaches and throwing up. We have been giving me tyl. He kept saying his throat hurts. We took him to doctor this morning to see what's up. Its turned out that he have a step throat. He asked us, if he have a rash. He didn't have any rash this morning.The doctor said, it s step throat. He looked at his throat to see it, sure enough it s shows that his throat is red, swollen inside and his lip too... and red spot on it. and not only that, his touge is white/green color. So, he took a culture step to see if he have step throat. We will find out tomorrow morning.

We gave him a medication. Few hours later, he have been taking nap alot alot of sleep all day/ nite since yesterday. I found out that he had rash on his body. We had to called the doctor. She/he said, stop the medication (my mom called up for me). We went to get bendalyo to reduce his rash and throat. We will call in the morning to see if it s step throat. So, we will see then. Right now, Tristan is sleeping. Gets well, sweetie! I am glad that Anthony is not sick at all. We have to keep an eye on them - both of them.


Recently, we went to see our friends Alicia, and Nathan in Kingston, NY to celebrated my friend's daughter. She just turned one year old. She s beautiful baby girl, Amelia! They had a party at my gym... which it s wonderful place for kids to have fun. My boys had a great time there. Happy Birthday Amelia!

On Saturday, it s valentine's day. Dan and the boys gave me roses and card. We gave the boys cards and fun stuff like candy box - a small one, and penical.. bubbles and stickers. they loves it. Dan took me out to eat. we had a good time to spend time ourselves. it s nice dinner too at Bachstor Feast?? Its an Italian restaurant. GREAT GREAT FOOD! WE LOVE IT!

Happy Valentine's Day!

And later that nite, we watched Fireproof. its excellent movie for marriage couple. Every one should watch this movie! Its very enjoyable to watch! We had watched 'facing the giants'. And 'flywheel' too. what a great movie too. it s Christian moives. I loves it very much. it s helps me to understand more clearly on based on our lives - everyday life. Not only that, I have been reading a lot of books lately by Karen Kingsbury. She s great author! I loves it. It s helps me to understand clearly on based our lives daily. I think everyone should read it. If you do, enjoy it!

0 comments: