CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Yay!

yay for tristan! yesterday, he learned how to blow the bubble. it was his first time he blown it. But I taught him how to blow by using the whistle from the battleship whistle. He was interesting in it. Of course all the kids do! :)

It s so exciting for him! Today, he wanted to give a try. He tried his best to blow the bubble. It s wonderful for him to learn!

Over the weekend, my huband was playing around with Tristan. Dan said, "That's it". Tristan tried to copy what Dan said. It was so cute. Yet, Tristan couldn't say it perfectly. Well, yesterday, while we had the speech lesson. Tristan kept saying it but it s turned out he said, Jacket! He said the word jacket! YAY for Tristan! Jeeze He learned so much words now! He is so smart! I am sure everyone's child, or children who go through like this! It s so much fun to teach him or her!

BOY, it is really really cold outside and the same as yesterday. Well, tonight it s might snow. but really, it s going to be mix. UGH!! that is not fun part being on the road once it becomes icy!

Two days ago, I made sugar cookies. I asked Tristan, wanna to help Mama!? Tristan nodded to help out. I put him on the highchair, he had the cookies doug and the cookies cutter! He had a lot of fun to play with it! He bahave very well that time. While I was making dinner, jeeze i had a hard time to make dinner. Tristan tends to push me over and over. I was like what s wrong!?! He wanted to be pick up. I cant pick him all the time. Now, my back starting to hurt more often! It s have been on and off!

Jeeze, last night while i was sleeping, i wake up with the horrible pain. It s coming from the nerves around my right hip area. I had a hard time to get up. It s hurts so bad. dan think that the baby is coming soon. It s possible that the baby is coming. that would be wonderful! We cant wait! hehee!

Alright, let me play with Tristan then.

0 comments: