CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 19, 2005

Other sonogram again!

I had other sonogram this morning. It was quick to get the result. The baby is 8 pounds and 2 ozs. I just couldn't believe it! Two weeks ago, the baby was 6 pounds and 9 ozs. Then boom, gains so fast! It's so unbelieveable. I couldn't believe it was so fast in two weeks.

However, tomrrow, I will call my midwife to discuss what to do and futher. The midwives told me that about the second baby will be bigger than the first. So we will see then. (Yes, I have more than one midwife.) So, It's possible that I will have a c-section again to due a big baby! I prefer to do it after the holiday. I don't wanted to miss Tristan's receation on his Christmas Day. It will be fun day to see everyone to open the presents and give to my families too. We will wait and see then. I prefer to do after the holiday. Lord, help me and hope the baby will stay in my belly for another week! *winks*

I have been having some pains such as lower back pain lately. I can feels that the baby is lower now than before. It's could be any sooner! Who knows!

I will post it again, to inform the result what to do and etc.

Let me go now, to take Tristan in a bath time! He loves to play the water and his bath toys too.

0 comments: