CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Other sonogram

We went to hopsital for utlasound to see how big the baby is. She (the nurse who did the sonogram) told me that the baby will be 6 pounds and 8 or 9 ozs. She couldn't tell me more depth. I guess it is policy of that. I have to wait until this friday to see what is the result and etc. Just wait and see then.

I am all ready for it. Only thing is not ready is the name of the baby. It is so hard to pick the baby name for the boy! Me and Dan needs to discuss the name! We wanted find the name sounds good and special for the baby. We will look for it! :) HOPEFULLY!

Well, the weather for tongith suppoused to snow. We will just wait and see for the result! LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW! heheh Dan is hoping to have a white christmas. Just wait and see then!

I think this weekend, I will make cookies for christams hoilday week. My couison wanted to help! It will be more blast fun! hehe. I am planning to make sugar cookies and decrotive it. Also, make choloclate chip cookies as well. :) HOW YUMMY IS THAT! YUMMY YUMMY IN MY TUMMY! heheh

Take care... let me go now to do some christma cards!

0 comments: