CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Wow, it s have been a while!

Wow, it have been a while. What busy week! I was in and out of the house. The weather have been changed werid. During the week, one day was so nice and felt like it was 60 degree outside. I took Tristan outside to enjoy the sunny day and walk around the driveway many time by turning around. He loves it. Of course, he was in his car stroller. (I can't rember what is it called). He loves it. He turning his wheeel and go "beep beep" and looking at the trees with leaves. There were a lot of leaves on the grounds which you can see many different colors and shapes. It's so lovely to see differnet colors and shapes of leaves. I loves all the seasons. Sometime it can be borning unless you do something to keep yourself busy.

Tristan have learn alot of new words: diaper, glasses, owl(really he suppoused to say clown. but he said, owl) heheh. He is so cutie pie! I am sure many of you have the same feeling with a baby who learning so many words. It's exciting moments to hear him or her talking. Of course, learning is important! *winks*

I know I am not finish shopping yet. I needs to get few things that's all. I am hoping that I will finish it up this week. Yet, we will see then.

Tomrrow, I will have my utlasound to check up with the baby's lenght and etc. It will be so exciting to see it again! I am wondering what is the baby's lenght. I think it could be about, ummmm... 18 inches and 7/8 pounds. We will see tomrrow with the result. But HOPEFULLY,hopefully that he will not be cuddle it up as a ball! Can't wait to see it!

Boy, this baby moving a lot! My belly feels so tight. It s running out of room!!!!! Sometime, I feels that I needs a needle to pop my belly! I am sure all the women who feel that way. It's normal to feel that way to be pregnancy. Recnetly, check-up with midwife on friday, is pretty good. Everything is pretty good so far.

Dan is doing well himself. Alway busy a lot with his job. It s part of life! :) He have been talking about cars/suv for me. OF course he loves to talk about it. He is trying to help me some idea what cars would I like. BUT I needs to get my driving lisence first. I needs to get it first. I needs to find time and think which date will be good for us.

This morning, I wake up and wodering why Tristan is not up yet. I looked at my alarm clock, which it s say, 7 30 am. I knew it s snwing outside cuz of the news said, it will be snowing. I went to my parent's room. I saw Trisatn already up. My dad showed Tristan the snow from looking at the windown. He likes it very much to look at it. I told him it s snowing outside. We re trying to teach him to say 'snow'. He almost said it, yet not clearly.

Alright Let me go now. I am getting so sleepy here. Take care

0 comments: