CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Anthony's accident on feb 5th.

Sorry for not typing up quicker than I would like to! Just so busy and trying to get things done around my parents' house.

Anyway, back to Anthony's accident. Anthony had his accident on Feb. 5th 2008. Gosh, it was so freaking moment for me. But at the same time, I tried to be calm.

I had the old radio on the top of the tv entirment center. I put it up there, becuase, I don't wanted the boys to play with it. Not only that, it had sharp antrea that it was broken. it was sharp. Thats why I put there.

Well, Anthony was opening the glass door I told him not to do that. Anthony likes to open the glass door to get snow globe or getting mickey mouse figures characters or trying to look at dffernent glasses that " my mom have it for collections" i think, it s junk!! It s too much!

Anway, Anthony tried to open the door at the same time, the radio fell down and hit on Anthony's head. BOY, that s hurts alot! I was sitting on the couch, and saw that coming. it was too late to move Anthony's OR catch the radio. Anthony was crying and crying. I was not sure, if he got cut and etc. It took few second to check on him. Sure enough, he s bleeding. He have blood on the floor and I was looking at his head to make sure.I found it. Gosh it s so bad that he needs stitches. it s about three inches open. It s not bad. but still my poor baby got hurts!! Cant you imagize if your baby got hurt, we all can get emotions whats happening to our children.

At the same time, i treid to calm down. my freind was with me that time. She called 911 for me. Cuz I dont have a car. She treid to call my hubby's to come here. Even though he was five mintues away from his work to my home. That s his previous job. Now he have a different job, that is in suffern about fiffteen mintures to gets there.

I had to clean his wounds and put the pressures on it to make the bleed to stop. the cop came to check out. He agrees that he needs stitches. I brought his favorite teddy bear - Winnie the Pooh bear. hes love that bear. i have to bring few others things iwth me to keep my boys busy while we going to wait in room at the hosptial. So, the albumance came. I had to lay down tte stroller I dont knw what is called.I had to hold Anthony. he was pretty upset and crying too. I had to calm down. Dan drove so quickly to checked it out. He s glad that everything is okay.. but felt bad what is happening so far to Anthony. So, Dan took Tristan in his car. I go with Anthony in the albumance. The ems guy said, i did pretty good job to hold the pressure down to make the blood to stop. But needs stitches.

Finally, we got there at Nyack hospital. we had to wait to see the doctor. it s took a while. While we were waiting, my mom came to see us. And Chris and his friend, Rob. They both heard from his friend who is in the job as EMS position. They all glad that Anthony is okay.

It s took about two hours, i would say, to see the doctor! finally, the doctor looks at his head. and gave him a staples. gosh , i hate it! it s horrible to go through this. And not only that, it s make me feel that the doctor dont do it right. Cuz, anthony was crying for the pain!!! it s should not hurt. But it s hurts him. I had to keep an eyes on him. I had to make an appt to see my pedertic doctor for Anthony to take out the staples out in a week.

During the week, he s doing good. And coming along. My mom brought my boys a toy of firetruck from little people. they really enjoy it.


In a week went by, it s time to go to see the doctor and check Anthony's head. While the doctor tried to take it out. He got two out. But not the third one. There were three staples on his head. i forget to metions it. But the doc couldnt get it out the last one, it s stuck! it was open again! It make me so upset and feels that I wanna to cry and hold my Anthony. But i had to control myself and not to show him that I am crying. I dont wanted him to feel over line for it. Of course, he was crying as well. the doctor had to called other doctor to help each other to get it out. The last staple couldn't get it again, cuz the doctor at the hosptial was stuipd! She couldnt not rush things like that. Should listen to child if it s hurts. How dumb the doctor is! Anway, She put the staples under the skin to tight. she not supposed to do that.She suppoused to do it as lightly, and hook it on. Not hook through the skin as a fish hook. thats not suppoused to be. But the doctors at peditiaci did it! they finally got it out. But it was open wound out. It will heal itself.

Yes, it make me feels better that it is out. but at the same time, i felt bad that Anthony going through like this. So much accidents not exaclty accident. I would say so much emtionals momement that time.

In a week to two, his wound is alot better! i am glad that he s okay. thanks to the lord for watching out. And everyone helps out too to make sure Anthony s okay.

0 comments: