CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazy week of june 22to 29th

During the week is good, but in the middle of the week. it s crazy hestic for few days.

I will explain what will happens so far.

Few days ago, Anthony got bited by a dog. My parent's and my brother chris own the Dog, Remi. We were all outside. I was picking up the weeds in the small garden area. Tristan was helping me out. Anthony was wandering around back and forth to the garage and to me. I told Anthony come over here to help Mommie. Anthony dont want to. He wanted to play with the stick. I was looking back and forth. But I didnt look at Anthony that he s near by the dog. The dog dont like to be close and be pick on. I don t know what Anthony did. I am sure Anthony was bothering him.

I looked over to my left to see what s up. All I see Anthony running to me and crying. That moment I knew, he got hurt. I have to picked up and to looked where he s hurt. He got bit on his left hand. enough sure, Remi ( the dog) bited him. We had to take him to ER to make sure his hand have no infection and no broken bones. He's fine, for now. Thank GOD! while at the ER he took IV antibiotics. Afterwards he still has to take two different meds!

One of them is not bad prices He took it very good. But other medience is DAMN expensive, even though the insurance paid half for it! Almost 190 dallors! There is no genetic brand for this one. But it s suck part that Anthony wont take that medience cuz it s horrible taste. the phamacny added flavor into it. But there is not much. I tired to mess with the food/drink.. NO, anthony wont take it. We called peditric to find out what to do. that medience gave Anthony bad dirherra bad one! IT was SO bad! Finally we changed the different medition to make him feel better. No dirherra that s good new so far.

For the dog, he s downstair in the garage, outside. He have be seprate for 10 days by the police. We already filled out the police report for dog bite. My parents and my brother decided to put Remi to sleep. But not sure when. To me, i feel it s my fault beucase I didnt watch Anthony for fw mintues. It s just happened so far and etc. I told dan how i feels about it. He kept me telling me that it s not my fault. I felt it is.

my brother got two birds (iguess to replace the dog). He love birds. He had one until he flew away while we were outside. How dumb was that! hahahaha it s baby parrot.

Anthony kept saying it s mine. It s my bird! hehehe. Sounds like he wanan a bird for himself. Maybe when we will have our own place, we can get a bird for him. A baby parrot bird.

After we changed the medience for him. he still getting dirherra. We have to feed him yougurt, banana, rice, pasta. He had a bad rash. I had to keep him clean as much as I can do. I am hoping it will go away!! We will see in few days then.

Anthony loves going to the pool now. He s a swimmer!! Tristan just started to learn more how to swim and be more condfient to himself, which it s great new. But gotta to watch them no matter what. They know that they have to wear lifejacket. thats the rule for them before the boys enter the pool. they have to put the life jacket.

Today, we had a great time. our friends came over to visted. We went to the pool and enjoyed ourselves and went to canviaral. We had a good afteroon/nite. Our boys loves each other and play the toys. they played so nicely. We will have to do it again!! :)

Just to update whats happening so far.

So year, I already make an appt for a road test on August 22nd. I konw it s almost two months from now! I'm wishing that it s earlier. I guess it s packed for JULY and early August. I believe i will pass it this year! Pray to the LORD !

Hugs hugs! I am getting terid now. nite nite.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm
not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

my web-site - accompanimental