CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 10, 2006

Halloween

The boys had a wonderful time dressed up on Halloween! Tristan had a hard time to understand what is for or do. He dressed up as Elmo. Anthony dressed up as monkey. Tristan was pretty overwhelemed that day! he went to school. I drove to school one hour later and brought tristan's customs. Mary was with me since i dont have my premit yet. I am planning to get one soon hopefully!!

I put tristan's elmo on. of course he cried and cried alot. he was pretty overwhlemed. All kids dressed up. They seems they had a wonderful times. Also, we went outside to go to classroom to building to get some candies. Then went to other building to go inside to get some candies too. Tristan had a wonderful time and it s his first time going trick and treating. So Anthony too. he s so cute!! Of course Anthony is not going to remeber it But I am sure He will be seeing the pictures of it! He seems to enjoy it very much.

Later at nite, we all waited for Dan to come home from work. We went to few houes to get some candies. eveyone in the neighbors are happy to see us. And so exciting to see the boys! They surely have a lot of candies. hahaha

everyone love to gets some candies and eats them too!! YUMMY YUMMY in my TUMMY! hahaha

okay here are the pictures! *da-da-da-da dum"









0 comments: