CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wow, so many things happening!

About two weeks ago, Julie and Jesus and their little one come over for weekend to show them Woodbury Commons Outlet. Its have a lot of stores. Some have discounts some are little costly. It was very windy that day! But had fun looking around the stores. After that, went to Cheesecake Factory. It s so yummy and delcious food! i was ready to leave from the resturant. Plus was getting late. I know my boys are getting terid and getting little cranky too. I was standing up to hold Anthony to calm down. I noticed to myself that, he likes me to stand up for a while. OF course it s depend on his moods! Daniel was tellin to sit down. I waslike what, no! Jeuss was telling me too. Then julie was laughing and say sit? hahaha Utni the waiter with two others brought ice cream with a candle to sing Happy Birthday. I was clueless. I didnt realized that so close to my birthday! hahahah It s so nice and very thoughtful!! :)

Next day, we went to the mall to look around the Palisade Mall to see what stores they have. After that, we went to apple orchard in Congers. The place is at Dr. Davies Farm. It s so beauitful field out there. We had a great time picking out the apples from the apple trees! It was so fun! Here are the pictures of it.













We had a wonderful time! Hope we can do it again next time! Who knows!

Alright let me go. It s getting late for me. It s time for me to go to bed! I will types more soon!! And more pictures too!! HUGS HUGS

0 comments: