CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 18, 2006

First time potty!!

Yesterday, Tristsan went to potty!! yay for Tristan!! We re so happy for him.


What s happened was that, Tristan took his disper off. I wanted to put a new diaper on. Tristan dont wanted me to. I was kindna upset that Tristan dont wanted to put the diaper on. Normally he do it ahead to put it on. So, I let him be. In few mintues, he ran to the bathroom, i have to follow him to make sure he didn't pee on the floor. He sat down on his training potty. I put the light on so he can see. He told me turn off the light. I was like, "tristan, u needs the light" then I turned off the light and put the bath tub light on. I left the bathroom to check on Anthony. he s fine. Then went back the bathroom. He came out the bathroom. I asked him, did you did potty? So i had to looked inside to make sure. Sure enough!! He did! I screamed! YAY for Tristan! he did potty!! WHOO!!! Mommy is so happy for you!! yay for Tristan.

Then, I put Tristan's diaper on. Yay for Tristan. I am so proud of him. Hopefully, he will do more. I know it will takes time.

Just wanted to share the new with you!

HUGS

0 comments: