CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just copy and paste that I had in other journal in the year of 2005

I was just copy and paste that I had in other journal. Other journal is going to close the account that I dont uses. This blog is only I uses for now.
I wanted to copy and paste what I had typed in the past. I don't wanted to lose what I had or what I wrote. It s from the year of 2005 I believe.


Sunday, February 20, 2005
10:54:09 AM EST
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Humfditer (sp?)


Hello!!
Hello!!

This is my first time to try it out.

Now, I am stay at home mom. I loves it every moment. I loves to spend time with my prescious son, Tristan. Now he is four months and three weeks. Soon, he will be five months old on Feb. 28th. I just couldn't believe how big he got!!!

He borns on Sept. 28, 2004. He weights 9 lbs. and 11 oz., 21.5 inches. He is a big boy!!! I had 19 hours of back labor. It was a nightmare for me!! GOSH!!! I was out and I dont know what i am talking about or anything. In the end, I had a c-section. My son came out at 3:05 pm. I was cold and shieving. But I am so exciting to see my son!!! He is so wonderful and happy baby!!

We all love him so much! He is our precious child!!! Also, he make my day bright!! I loves him so much!!
XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to TRISTAN!!!


Monday, March 7, 2005
10:10:30 PM EST
Feeling Loopy
Hearing really, no music, just the tv


BUSY BUSY!!

I have been so busy so lately. We went to florida for a week to see Dan's family. It s okay. We had good time. But most of time, it just too much for me and dan. dan felt his home in fla, is not the same as before. Of course it has change a lot.
We saw his sister who wanna to see us so badly. we had a good time there for a short visit. during the week, we went to walt disney to magic kingdom. We had a good time but we took an island hopper that you can hop to different park under Disney parks. We went to Aminal Kingdom then went to MGM. I told Dan, that i dont wanted to do that to do island hopper when we have Tristan a little bit older or when we have more kids. I told Dan that I prefer to stay in one park to have fun and chill to watch our kid and futrue children too to have fun and enjoy the actioning in the park. Dan totally agrees with me. It s nice to spend time with Dan's parents to see Tristan. Of course they miss us a lot! And we miss them too.
Just so BUSY!! dan took me to his old school at Florida School for the Deaf and Blind. they couldnt let us in. The pupuse of secuirty i can understand that. But it s really nice there. It was raining that day. We met Cominnee there and few other peeps too. IT s good to see them there. :) ITs very nice area in St. Augsitine. We will go there again in the future to see different places and sightseeing as well.

Gosh, i have been going to the bathroom many time GOSH!!! i have that problem since thursday or friday. it s driving me nuts! i went to the dr today to check it out. He was telling me that there is viurs going around. It s called Rahor I think i spelled it wrong. It should be gone in couple days. Also, i forget sometime my stomach hurts, it s feels cramps. He gave me the medicence to help me out with it. Hopefully, i will gets better soon.

Let me go now. I am totally terid now!! Let me get some sleep ZZZ's!!


Sunday, March 27, 2005
2:42:37 PM EST
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Peeps talkikn'

Happy Easter
Happy Easter Everyone!!


Wow, i am so busy so lately. Now, we re at my parent's house. we re having fun then. Of course our families are happy to see Tristan and us!! They couldn't believe that Tristan is gettiing so big already!!

We took Tristan to audiology for second opinion. He have mild hearing loss. We just wanted to make sure how much of dlbs he have. Other audiology havent inform any more depth information. the ear mold should be here in end of march or early april. But one problem, we re not sure what kind of hearing aids yet. howeever, it will be child proof. I am curious what it will be look like then.

everyone is doing good so far. tristan is getting big every day. He loves to roll so much!! I am so worrying aabout him how he sleep. I mean i caught him several times that he slept on his stomach. I had to turn him around. I know it s mother's inscerct spell it wrong i am trying spell... meaning guts.

dan as well, he is doin fine nothing news from him. Just same old thing.

Happy Easter, Everyone!

Saturday, April 30, 2005
11:05:53 AM EDT
Feeling Chillin'

Realxing at my 'rent's house


WOW..... I am so busy latey. We re at my 'rent's house. It s about a week now. We went to see my cuz's house in Staten Island. We visited and stay for three days and two nights at Jenn's house. We spent time with them. We had fun. Ameila is so sweetie pie! I love her so much. Sophia is a sweetheart. She dont wanted us to leave. But I had to go back to my rents again then soon going back to rochester. BLAH!! Nicholas is very handful and a lot of engery! hehehe

I am happy that I had a chance to spent time and even Tristan. Tristan spent time with Amelia on the floor having a blast with each other! It s so cute! We took some pictures of them. I thanked Jenn and Frankie for everything and plus the nanny -- Maratha at Jenn's, while me and dan and jenn go out to eat lunch at the resturant. After we came back, Maratha told me that after we left, Tristan woke up from his nap. He cried, and cried. He was happy to see us. At least we had good time for breif time for ourselves!

Today is raining! Blah. It s going to rain all day too!

Tristan is seven months old. I just can't believe that he is getting bigger! He have one tooth already on his lower gum. And there is another one on his top gum. It s coming! I just believe it he is getting bigger! (sobbing) Pretty please dont grow too fast, my sweetie pie!
Tristan loves to roll! I mean, he roll alll over the places. I have a plant to grow in a vase stand. Tristan was rolling to reach it and rolling to reach for one root! I was like TRISTAN!! what are u going. heheheh he is so amazing! I just cant believe from pregnant and now! I am sure even the future. Tristan seems to be starting to crawling. He put his knees on the floor and his hand on the floor too. he tends to rock himself. it s so funny how he do it. He loves to look at the mirror at my 'rent's house. he keep laughing himself by looking at it OHHHH the dog!! Remi who is a dog. Tristan loves him i mean Remi is so afraid of him cuz tristan tends to scream not scream just like hyper sounds!! HAHAH He tends to laugh and trying to reach Remi!! HEHEh it s so cute to see it. The next time, i will get the video tape to tape like that. I like it when he do that!

Dan needs to apply MCC to pull his gpa up and transfer to University of Buffalo. Wish him a lot of luck. i am thinking about going back to school for Interior Design at RIT. We will see first. Because I have to apply it again. So, we will see what's happen to the result! Wish me a lot of luck!

Take care!!


Saturday, July 16, 2005
9:56:29 AM EDT
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing Dan is playin game with boom boom volicne game.. i dont know what is the game called.

What Early Morning!

Good Morning Everyone!


I woke up too early. I dont know why. There are some things to do around the house such as cleaning up the bathroom, living room, family room and the kitchen.
Of course it s alot of work to do around to be CLEAN! Tomorrow, we will have a open house from the real estater. It will be the first time from real estater. We did ourselves. Yet, there is no luck yet.

Tristan is doing great!! He can talk some words! He is very foucs on signing and loves to blabbing too. Of course alll the babies do!
:)
Tristan can say ba ba, da , vvvvvf, fa, ffffaa, He can said, DaDA da da, before he can said Bubble. how did he did it... well, we had the speech therpy she had buuble and blow them up and pop and etc. She is teaching tristsan to say bubble. and he did it!
What else he say? UMm.. i am trying to think what else. OH he said, OOHh hey, OHHH yeah, Hi, VRRRR, ma.
I dont think trsitan realized ma cuz he had the airplane that vibrate in his mouth. We were trying to teach him to say M word like More, MA.
He is doing so great. Also, he have his hearing aids now. It s hard for both of us to put his ears. Tristan dont like us when we put the hearing aids on. it s pain in the butt of course. Speech therpy said, it will take a while. the babies all are like that. it s not that easy. Hopefully, he will gets used to it.

Yesterday, we gave Tristan a hair cut. It s so cute!!! It s much better cuz he had a long hair in front of his face. It s bothering us to see his eyes and etc. He looks so cute!!!!!

I gotta go now. Tristan is up!

Take care!


Tuesday, September 20, 2005
10:52:03 AM EDT
Feeling Chillin'
Hearing video of 'Sign Time'
Hello


hello... sory that I have'nt write in this journal. Just so busy a lot all the time. now we moved already to my parent's house. Its make us easier for us now. I dont wanted to travel back and forth to rochester to rockland. it s pain in the butt. And waste a lot of milages in the car PLUS THE GAS! Forget it the gas price went up before. Now it s starting to decreasing the price. The reason why it went up, 'cuz of the Hurriance katrina. MAN, it s effected to everyone NEW ORLEAN. I felt so bad for the peeps who lost their homes and etc. Peeps are dying without food and water. It s not that easy. Pray for the LORD for the help and bless those peeps who are trying and etc. however, there is other hurricance coming. GREAT! Who knows which part will going to hit. In lower part of Florida, people are leaving to be safe and INCLUDE NEW ORLEAN! Thats good to be safe. Just wanted to be safe for the people. They had learned from hurricance Katrina. It s the worse experience and seeing that effects us and others too. Now, we know that if there is hurriance coming, then gotta to pack and leave to be safe, it s going to be strong effect.

TRistan is doing so great! He is getting so big now! It s ubelieveable that he will be one year next week!! ONE! WOW the time have gone so fast, fast!!

Dan is still looking for the job for his relate to his major. he had two interviews. First was no luck other one was no good, no luck either. i mean dan dont like the way the place is which it s the mess and way how to set and etc.

Hopefully, he will find the job for him. Pray to the LORD!


Monday, October 10, 2005
11:09:54 AM EDT
Feeling Loopy
Blah....


wow, it have been a while to write like this. I am so busy alot and trying to do things to get things done. Tristan is doing good. He s getting bigger and learning alot of vocbulary. i am so proud of him. He is still trying to accept the hearing aids but it will take a while for it to adapt it. Hopefully, some day soon he will be wearing them alll the time.

Dan is the same as old. He s looking looking for job. Just waiting to hear from them.

For me, i am wiating for the postal exam to see when i will be taking taking the test. I started to study last night. I wanted to pass this. So, I can improve the skills and do well on the exam. I needs the money so badly. If I pass it, I can work for short term to take care of Tristan and the baby who will be coming out in dec/jan. Once, the baby will grows little bit every day. I would be working longer to save more money to put into the saving account. Also, I wanted to have money wise with the budget. I wanted to pay off the bills. Gosh it not that easy. I just feels alot of frustion. I wish that i already have my baclchlor degree. It will be more easier for me to get the job and etc! But Now it s more challenge for me. 'Cuz I dont know what i wanted to do for bacholor degree. It s not that easy.

Well, just wait and see how is it go then. I was thinking to do like business or medical billing, or cooking or teacher. I was thinking about interior design. After i realized, i dont think it s for me. Cuz it will take a lot of time. And I dont wanted to take over the time with works not with my kids. My kids are first. I wanted them to have fun and enjoy with their lives and us too. Well, just wait and see how is everything going so far.

take care

0 comments: