CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Nice day

Today is nice day. Even though, it was cloudy. Some are sunny, some are not. Me and my sons were pretty outside all day under the shade. My dad put tent on the desk. it s nice of course so that s way dont have to get too much sunburn. It s really nice. We have swimming pool on the desk with 100's balls. We dont put water in it on the desk. it will be too much trouble for it. IF it s really really hot outside. i will take the swimming pool on the grass and fill up the water. But Soon i have to buy a new swimming pool cuz the one we have already rip. Dan said we can patch it on. So just wait and see what happen in the future then.

Tristan have learned so much words He learned over 100 words now. YAY! for Tristan! Good boy, Tristan! Mama and Daddy are so proud of you!

Anthony is doin' good. He had a hard time to go number 2. He have been contpristed( wrong spelling) I gave him prune juice last night and this morning. BOY! It s made him go!! Now, I feels better now, He is more himself now. :)

I cant believe that Anthony already five months old and Tristsan is 20 months old! OH me oh my! The boys are growing so fast. I was looking at all the pictures. Not all of them. But i was doing some scrapbook for the boys. One for Anthony and One for Tristan. Of course I am not finish. It will take time. It s really fun to do. I do lilttle bit of time. Of course. I dont wanna do it later. Because I am afraid that we will be too busy to do and forget to do the scrapbook for hte boys and myself. I already started to do mine for wedding scrapbook. It s fun! I needs to get more papers for it. And needed to print a lot of pictures. Of course, I havent print alll the pictures yet. But someday, i will be!! I cant wait for that!!

We have a problem with the videophone. I dont know why or how. WE think that it s could be the rounter but just waiting to hear from the company. They had contacted me but they gave me the intsruction how to set it up right. It s not working right. I think it s relate to the rounter. So, jsut waiting to hear form. I cant wait to get starting with the videophone and talk to friends and hopefully to use the realy too. It will be so great to see freinds. I miss you guys! hugs hugs!!

alright let me go now.it s bed time. Nite-nite.

Sara

0 comments: