CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 08, 2012

Day four

I had breakfast is kefier blackberry smoothie and hot water with lemon.

Snack: Orange
Water


Lunch: salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, little feta cheese and two hard boiled egg with balsamic salad dressing
Green Tea
Water

Snack: four strawberries
water

Dinner: Taco Salad, it s ground turkey with taco seasoning. And i already sautéed the onion. Also, i already diced tomatoes, took couple uncut lettuce. And reduced low fat cheddar cheese. And salas on it as well.
It s yummy.
Green Tea and water

I already drank water 8 ounces 8 glasses a day.
Also, I had yougurt -- a plain yougurt low fat with truvia.
And last is green tea.

I already took a walk today. it was so beauitufl out!! I love it! It was about in 60 degrees. It s just perfect. I took the baby in the stroller. We took a walk with Anthony who ride his bike. We did about 25 minutes walk. Yay! Gotta to keep it up! :-)

0 comments: