CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June

I just cant believe the time have gone so fast! This is JUNE already. I took Tristan to audiology. he s doing well with it. :-) For me, i went myself to change the setting for my new hearing aids. I did that yesterday. It s seem to be okay so far. I noticed that i likes my old hearing aid that I had previous one. Oction - digital foucs II. I dont understand that the company (oction) stopped it. An audiologist said they made new hearing aids. I was trying to make a point that if peeps really satified what they have been hearing. Why the company stopped it, if they knows it s doing well with it. I dont understand that. So, we will see how this hearing aids doing for me I jsut have to watch out by llistening in my home enviroment and outside, mall, parks and anywhere too.

I just cant believe that Tristan will be graduating next week!! He will be graduating! AHHH!!! The event will be on tuesday, June 23rd in the afternoon. I just cant believe the time have gone too fast. He will be enter kindgarten in the fall! Tirstan is looking forward for that.

I will be keep it post and post the pictures of graduation day.

I will have to buy some gifts for Tristan's and Leo's too. Leo will be one year old on Juny 2nd! We will not be here for his celebrating his birthday. His momma is going to have a party on June 28th! But we are not going to be here. We will be leaving to Florida on 26th from New York! I will be going to shop around to see what I am going to get for Leo's and Tristan's too.

We will going to have other meeting with IEP for Anthony about OT. It will be next week. So, we will see from there.

We're looking forward to go to FLORIDA! I can't wait. I am looking forward to get some TAN! I needs some tan! LOL.For sure, I will be packing alot of clothres, swimsuits, sunblock, glasses for the boys, and DIF, have to bring medicene to make sure they re okay. I dont wanted them to be sick at all. I am praying that we will be okay and not sick too. Plus, drive safe trip too.

We will be going to Orlando for few days to take the family to Seaworld and Magic Kingdom.It will be fun. And After that, we will be in Gainsvillie tooIt will be exciting to see the families! Can't wait to see them! :-D