CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

this week - potty training

This week is potty training for my both boys. Anthony is on and off, I belive it will comes around soon. For Tristan have been wearing underwears during the days. I am kindna nervous how he will do during the nites. So, I put him pull up on during nites time.

Yes, he had some accidents during the days. I guess, he didnt realized it s time.... or dont think of it.. or too shy to go to the potty. I had to remind him do u needs to go.. or take him to the bathroom. Sometime, he run off to the bathroom to sit on the potty and go. He s getting there. So we will see how he s doing with the process so far.

Two weeks ago, we went to Indiain event. it s fun and small of course, I will upload the pictures next time.

The boys are getting taller now, just noticed that few weeks ago. WOW the times have gone so fast!! I gotta to upgrade the pictures so far what they look like now.

This weekend we will go to Altamont Fair in New York to see our friends. We're looking forward to see them and spend time with them. It will be fun weekend then! Cant wait! The boys will be so exciting to see them as well!!

Well, it s time for me to go to bed now! I am too exhuasted!! Nite nite!

0 comments: